1. Painting inside sorority house. Project included painting the entryway, foyer, and dining room walls and baseboards and touching up the woodwork downstairs. Upstairs work included repairing cracks in the plaster and painting the four main hallways and main entry doors on the second and third floors.
2. Exterior house painting. Project included pressure washing house, scraping loose paint, priming bare wood, replacing some rotten window trim and siding, and painting the house and trim.
3. Striping and staining deck and railing.
4. Painting garage/guest house exterior. Project included scraping exterior of house, painting house and trim and stairs with primer and finish coats.
5. Painting and texturing at Paul Schatz Furniture. Project included painting main walls and taping, texturing and painting free standing walls.
6. Painted walls and baseboards. Project included painting walls two colors and painting baseboards.